Monday 9 July 2012

Egg Collection Done!

I'm back home after egg collection.
  I have to say it was NOWHERE near as bad as I thought it would be and I am not in very much pain (I keep waiting for the pain to kick in). 
I think I made a little bit of a fool of myself when I was waking up. I was telling everyone how I was going to have a 'treat' on the way home. That 'treat' was my beloved Starbucks. My Consultant found that very funny. OH well. 
 The Consultant went in and my lining & hormones all look good and they collected 11 eggs. Now its the waiting game. Apparently I get the call tomorrow to tell me how many have fertilised and then IF we get some healthy fertilised eggs we have to wait to find out if we are going to day 3 or day 5 (getting to day 5 is best). Here are some pics from the day. Please excuse the face. I was not allowed to wear ANY makeup or any nail polish and was up at 5:45 so look very tired. Im off now to paint my nails! 
Hubby before we went in
Thumbs up before the procedure
My 'treat' SoyaMilk Chai tea latte, no water and only 1 pump of chai
 (they usually put in 4 pumps but that is WAY too much)

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! I'm glad it went well, Jessie! Love you so much!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design by Designer Blogs